Self Serve Dog Wash
For those “do it yourself” folks, we have a self wash dog wash too! We supply everything you need to bathe your dog, and then we do all the clean up.
What you get:
- A private room – helps to keep your dog calmer.
- A raised tub – no straining your back or knees from bending over to wash your dog like you would in your tub at home.
- Steps/ramp – ease of access for Fido (no more lifting!).
- Tub tie downs – ensures your dog stays in the tub and you don’t have to worry about holding him in place while you wash.
- A raised platform for small dogs.
- Hand held sprayers with temperature-regulated water – ensures Fido doesn’t get scalded.
- All-natural shampoo and conditioner – made right here in the USA.
- Fluffy towels and chamois.
- High-velocity, non-heated professional blow dryer, brushes and combs.
- And for you….an apron!
Cost and stuff:
- Cost is $15 per dog, and we have a frequent wash program too (10th bath is always free!). Stop in today to sign up for the frequent wash program.
- We offer discounts for Service dogs as well as Rescue/Police/Military dogs. Stop in today to learn more about these.
- We love the rescues. If you’ve adopted a dog from a rescue organization or shelter, the first bath is always free (proof of adoption required, must be within 3 months of adoption).
- No appointments for use of the self dog wash. First come, first serve, walk-ins only. Come when it’s convenient for you. We even have some holding crates available if necessary for those with multiple dogs.
- Last dog must be in the tub at least 45 minutes prior to closing time.
- Cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us. The tub and room are cleaned after each use with an anti-bacterial and germicidal disinfectant. The towels are washed in hot water using a disinfectant as well.
- And all of this fun isn’t just limited to Fido. Cats are welcome too!